Tuesday 3 February 2015

Day 578

Day 578;

So it has been day numbered 578, and I have again forgot what I had done today except from playing a bit more on Ocarina of Time, I am at the moment attempting to find the lens of truth.

But as I remembered what I was doing for the other parts of this day I uncovered part of my earliest writing of this day, it was about a strange dream. So I shall continue by presenting it to my audience (that's you).

My strange dream last night/this morning was there was an infant and the same infants mother, anyway as it had happened I was left in my home alone with the infant and I had noticed that the deadlock bolt on the front door had been notched to on, so no problems there then, but there was a big problem with that it had been knocked to on while the front door catch was in, literally meaning that the door was deadlocked open. So I was reaching up to the deadlock catch an somebody opened the door, it was the infants mother, she gave me a little egg timer shaped thing she made me give it to her daughter. It was a trap, as soon as the babies finger hit the egg timer like thing I was strapped up against the wall behind me. And that is where the dream ended (at least that’s all I can remember of the dream). 

I may make it into a flash presentation to make up for missing fez-tive season project.

But else where today I went tot the disability Athletics club thing again today,  But so today at the Athletics club thing there was a wimp, Now I state that fact as there was this individual, that I hate the smell of (I just thought I should get that bit of additional bit of data in). Who when he first gave me the medicine ball I our hands touched and I felt something transfer either off him into me or visa versa. from his reaction I'm guessing it was an electric shock, but I managed to pass it along and I know that I'm not a "hard man" I''m more of a crippled man.

Nothing much happened to me but lunch and the athletics club else. But I am starting to get colder now, that my heart rate has slowed, which is a side effect of coming off of those horrid little yellow pills, which had a side effect of drinking my ......

No comments:

Post a Comment