Thursday 19 February 2015

Day 594

Day 594;

So today I was still attempting to complete Anju and Kafi's quest on Majora's Mask of which I was disturbed in completion of it today which was partly due to the battery running low on my 3DS.

But today I went to the gym and I was one second out of finishing my 10KM row in 5:30, but what makes it more frustrating is that for the first two minutes I managed to row myself 4KM which was meaning that if i had continued at that rate I'd have managed to get it down to under 5 minutes.  Oh Dam and Blast.

But Tini has been very peeved with me today sue to something I cannot remember doing last night, I can remember doing something that could have annoyed Mich yesterday but Tini? No, I do not recall, but I'll tell you all the real funny thing though Mic was ok with me today.

My perplexity about this morning it came down to the shower I had when I had woken up as I didn't wash my hair with me today as I knew that as soon as I get back from the gym I'd need another shower and I will wash my hair then I thought it saves shampoo, But then Tini flipped at me for not using itand she forced me to use double the amount of shampoo than was necessary. Plus it's not my fault if the socks that I pulled out of the draw today weren't a matching pair well actually it is, but they shouldn't have been in there id they weren't matching, if you want to get all stroppy with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment