Thursday 26 February 2015

Day 600

Day 600;

So today was my day numbered six hundred, and it has been uninteresting but not dull, so you may say that is a contradiction in terms and you may even be correct in that observation.

As today in interesting, yes I know I have contradicted  once more, but in the only interesting thingAs it happened in the world of Termina that happened to me today, that I can remember was didn't happen to me, at least not my person, But instead it happened to Link who is a younger male than I within the game which I first played the game when I was closer to the age of Link in the game.

Also today I realised how short the people in school year, of what must be 7, actually are and just how tiny I must have appeared to other people, from the outside world. Even the PE teacher seems have shrunk since when I was last there, As i went back to the gym today but nothing to report really, but I managed to Row slightly over 1.2km in slightly more than 7 minutes. So I was hopeless at attempting to get 1km in under 5 minutes.

Another part of the uninteresting in the day was my attempt at watching the Legend of Zelda Animated Series, and it is seriously wrong in so many aspects of the Legend of Zelda Series, like the shape of the Trifore and even the number of Triforce pieces, as I know that in the beginning there was only 2 aka the power and the knowledge but by the time that the tv series was aired the game Zelda 2; Adventure of Link, had been released and the three  pieces of the Triiforce were in existence.

No comments:

Post a Comment