Sunday 22 February 2015

Day 596

Day 596;

Well today I discovered some thrilling news but my excitement of this news is best put by someone else,



So what happened today was a very good thing as the football team that I support, won, for the second time this season at home, The won the first half 3-0 but then they lost the second half 0-2 so the full time score was 3-3 to the team that I support which temporarily brings them out of the relegation Zone But what makes it stranger is that it was against the top team in they're league. So I am under if they were playing their B team or somthing? But the team that I support played in a 442 formation which could ave been the clincher for this game instead of some of the managers usual flaf which is something like 451, the only difference is that in the 442 you have got 2 strikers (Goal scorers) and only 4 midfielders so it is a more attacking line out and then in the 451 you've got 5 midfielders snd only 1 attacker.

But today I almost choked myself on a piece of potatoes, and Tini now hates me for doing that. As I ruined her dinner.

But today In Majora's Mask I did the Ranch challenge which has you fending off the the Gorman brothers with arrows when they attempt to break the milk that you're trafficking to clock town through they're lands, also mannaged to get the Zora Mask.

No comments:

Post a Comment