Friday 13 February 2015

Day 588

Day 588;

Today I think that The awesome game Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask arrived at my home a day early, now I think that as a box has arrived which says Nintendo on it, but it is dressed to someone else so I cannot open it, well actually I could but it isn't something that I do; even if it is really tempting.

So I have decided to play some of the music from the game to help me contain my excitement,



As I know that I'm going to have to contain my excitement for a while longer, in this circumstances the term a while longer is referring to almost 2 moths, but I have to see if I can sneak myself a little go on it before tonight; I wonder if I could?

I could as it happened my bomber code is 42153, I think it is anyway. I am now content within myself who knew a game could calm a man like me, if I dare call myself a man both here & now.

I can remember playing that game before going to Roller hocker (inline skater hockey) on Fridays, as I used to skate around oblivious to everyone that was trying to check me I'd be in a world of my own. As i would be until the moon falls from the sky and crushes me and my dreams. Ah good times.

No comments:

Post a Comment