Wednesday 25 February 2015

Day 599

Day 599;

So today i was remembering yesterday, and I was also attempting to remember many years before also but they were at separate times, and for separate reasons.

So I will start with some stuff about me attempting to remember some very old stuff as I decided to attempts to plat the CD-i Zelda Games, by attempted it only means that I wasn't very successful as for me to actually know anyone that has a CD-i, would be a  highly unlikely occurrence as I was born in the time after it's demise. So I had to search the net for CD-i Emulators so far I have only found one and it which even is the correct file type (.exe) i think. But I have found the ISO's, the ISO's are the games/ROM's but in order to get onto a Rom I can remember having to right click on the rom and then open with and then I had to select the correct  emulator the game. then after that was done we had to delete all trace of it from the school network but we could keep them on our memory sticks (Flash drives) those were the days.

Ok now the thing that I remember about yesterday is something to do with foxe, it was as I saw a fox while I was outsideon the track. I atarted thinking about should fox hunting be legalised. mu immradiate reackion was no, as ... DAM IT  MY EYES.

Translation:
Ok now the thing that I can remer about yesterday was something to do with the fox that I saw. To be more exact it was about wether fox hunting should be illegal or not, and my immediate reaction was yes it should be illegal as dox hunting is cruel and it's unnecessary. The DAMN MY EYES bit was about my eyes kept shutting while I was attempting to wright so that is why I decided to stop it there.

If I had been able to expand on it I would have stated something about it's beauty, but I'm no good at stuff like that. So instead I shall go on in some of my other thoughts about wether fox hunting should be illegal and then I thought should murder be illegal? here I am on about the act of a human killing another human But I don't think that it should as when you ask people that could have killed someone that didn't what will there answer be? It was the correct thing to do or because we've got laws against it? The second one of those two answers is code for I bottled it, it could be for some deeply rooted phycological reasons but you still refused to allow them to die, by your hand. Should murder be illegal I say no as it doesn't stop people from murdering others, as long as it's just one man/woman against another man/woman if it's mass murder then sure you should be held accountable and if your a serial killer you should be held accountable, and you've got to actually have some proper legitimate reason, so somebody coming to my home a shooting me in the head you may seem justified in your head as I may have insulted you, or your religious convictions, religious convictions what hogwash, but should me typing wha I have typed be enough to warrant the death penalty? If so then please refer it to the correct authorities. 

No comments:

Post a Comment