Sunday 1 February 2015

Day 576

Day 576;

So today it snowed for a little bit then it returned to it's rainy, norm, for the time of year at least.

But this morning I attempted to read a French Legend of Zelda comic. But then I found a simpler way to read it, which was by clicking on the English translation icon before I clicked on the actual page.

Which worked out a lot better 13 days until MM3D or 12 days if your reading this on the day that this is set to be posted.

But it will be much longer than that until I receive it, as I have got my anniversary day coming up in the future as of which is what I have asked for it, for as an anniversary gift, and it's the only thing on it, but I know it's someones anniversary day the day after it's release day,

But she still hasn't given me any ideas of what I can get her, and she hasn't made a list. if she doesn't come up with any idea soon I don't know what I'll get her but it'll probably be a doll of a nurse.

Possibly like the below image

No comments:

Post a Comment