Friday 20 February 2015

Day 595

Day 595;

So today It was day numbered 395 and basically nothing big has happened today, at least not for me. As I have been being forgetful, and classic of me, on Majora's Mask because I had forgot to use the Bomb Mask in the game. Now I say that that's classic of me as I can't remember doing it in the same game before, but I wouldn't put it past me, but Im remembering myself doing it in the Ocarina of Time of which Ironically had a less dependancy on time so I could get myself stuck on part of the game for real world days, but in the Majora's Mask  you can only get stuck on an in-game puzzle for maximum of three in game days and then you'll have to work your way back up to it.

You could call me a sadist but I think that Majora's Mask's way is the better of the two.

Why could someone call you a sadist?

As the number two definition on this website is a person that enjoys being cruel, and I enjoy the crueler game the best, I say the crueller gam as if you look at all of the darkness which surrounds you while you are playing it.

By the darkness that surrounds you i'm meaning in game.

No comments:

Post a Comment