Wednesday 4 February 2015

Day 579

Day 579;

So today I thought it was tomorrow.

As it happens this morning I was told that I’m unbelievable as I got myself dressed up for tomorrow today, now being called unbelievable by this certain individual has kind of become an irrelevance as it has lost it’s meaning on her. As she calls me that on an almost daily basis, I would have thought by now that she'd have got fed up by saying unbelievable by now as it should be believable by now at least.

As today I haven't got any of my Quest to complete all of the Zelda games that are released in chronological order of the Legend today which was a disappointment but I cannot remember what I have done for the res of today.

...

...

...

Still nothing, which is a bit of a disappointment as I usually can think of some things that I have done today by now.

No comments:

Post a Comment