Wednesday 11 March 2015

Day 613

Day 613;

Now I had something stored up in my head to write here but by now I have forgotten what I had planned to write here so here's a funny little YouTube video.



But now I want to inform all of the readers of this blog that Allergy one of my prudes of a siblings has now got a boyfriend. Who she has been out to the early hours of the morning with I wonder what she has been doing with him? actually no I do not wonder what she has been doing with him I think I know and it'll probably have something to do with Durex. Which shall be if they protect themselves.

But you know I stated that Allergy is a prude, which is true despite the my speculation on the nighttime activities tat she gets up to, as she is one of those freaks that thinks that nudists/naturists are weird disgusting people, but I think she's wrong as I have grown out of that mind set just as Allergy has grown into it.



Doesn't the below person look a bit similar to Skye from Marvels Agents of Shield? No, just me, I thought as much.



But what I did in the world that is set to end in 3 days I cannot remember as I am stupid. But I should really as I have just played on it some more, i basically completed the temple apart from the boss fight, but then I ran out of time, so it's time for the song of time again so I have to start the temple again. 

No comments:

Post a Comment