Friday 27 March 2015

Day 629

Day 629;

Ok, so I was watching Fairy Tail and at it's ending it was playing a little tune but the tune was sounding very familiar to me as I was thinking that the tune fitted perfectly with the lyrics 'in the pouring rain" but it wasn't the actual tune and what more it isn't the tune that I have put below this piece of text, but I think it sounds similar.



But it's not as familiar as Walking in Memphis but I'm unsure if it is part of the same tune, but the lyrics "in the pouring rain" is also in Walking in Memphis.



As today I have played some more Legend of Zelda Majora's Mask, I have been attempting to complete some more of the notebook quests.and I had been attempting to beat some of the high scores on the ski slalom on my Wii Fit game,

But today I had an epiphany/revelation (in the non religious way) It was that I'm useless so when ever I stop getting stronger (in mind and/or body) what right do I have to sit here wasting this worlds resources? I should just die.

No comments:

Post a Comment