Monday 9 March 2015

Day 611

Day 611;

Now today I am going to start by apologising, for all the ]mistypes and errors in text from here  for this post at least, as i have lost my spectacles so everytime i look up from the keyboard all I can see  is black fuzz with a minuscule bit of red benethsome parts of the text.

But what I wanted to state today was about my triumph in getting the bottle from thode two infuriating beavers s. then as soon as i finally  managed ro get the bottle iI'm not sure if this happened immediately after or weither i restarted time inbettween but I gathered the 4 eggs from the pirates fortresss and then i re gathered the3 eggs from the snake pit, to get me the new bossa nova tune, so I can optn the temple and it will be a fine day tommorrow for some more adventuring.



But I had an epic fail on my watching of ST DS9 today as I accidentally pressed spaniah on the opening spash screen so now they're all taking in spanish every time that I'm attemptin to watch the next disc.

No comments:

Post a Comment