Sunday 29 March 2015

Day 631

Day 631;

Welcome... if you are reading this I'd first like to thank you for taking your time to read these words that I have wrote.

But I know that it's the Grand Prix tomorrow (from my perspective but it should be in approximately 2 hours from when this post becomes live),

But today I continued a bit more on my way through of Majora's Mask, but I keep falling at bomb basket mini game.

As well as playing I have watched the remainder of the 175 episodes of Fairy Tail. iiIt's entertaining, plus they have left the  out all of the data about what actually happened in the remained of the carnival as I saw Natsu own the twin Dragon Slayers, but then I'm still waiting to see what is supposed to happen to Lucy, as she's a celestial spirit.

No comments:

Post a Comment