Sunday 15 March 2015

Day 617 p2

Day 617 p2;

Now I am going to wade in on Jeremy Clarkson's news story.

I think that Jeremy Clarkson shouldn't have hit the man no matter how incompetent he seemed. as not going to stay at a hotel which sells hot meals isn't the end of the world. I know that it sometimes is hard to vent your frustrations in a more positive manner, especially if it's about food when your hungry. But as I know that he said that his producer was a lazy Irish C@*€ which I know could be called racist but is it racist if it's true? Even I know not to call people by their nationality apart from if it's a thing that was started up by them, like if knew someone that was turkish and they has a name but they would just allow me to call them the turkish one, or if you are of that nationality. But I have got another little piece of the problem, he's friends with David Cameron, it's a problem as Nigella Lawson was also big friends with Dave before going down as a druggie.

Now as I thought about yesterday but I never got around to writing it down was that in Termina I managed to discover where all of the great fairy pieces are in Snowhead temple but I didn't have enough time t get them all on that one as I had only found 14 at that time so I had to play the song of time in oeder to restart time before I could get it, but by the time that I had located it was already the early hours of this morning 3 o'clock am our time so I decided that I had to get some sleep partially due to Tini's complaints and partially due to my eyes.

So the sporting news The football team that I support lost, again, but it was unusual as they scored first in the game which gave us something to cheer about, but then before the first half was out they were loosing 1-2, but then the second half started the team that I support got a second goal to make the game a tie, but then as their team had the ball loose in the team that I supports half and he was charging towards the goal so then the keeper had to commit to the player and he got his hands to the ball to clear it and the opposition player tripped over the goalies hands so it was penalty to the opposition and they scored it to make the final score 2-3 . But In half time Mich won the second prise in the 50 50 draw he got the game ball signed by all of the team that I supports players, so Mich only buy's tickets when he see's a ticket seller which isn't always, but his friend buys them religiously every game that he goes to and he as never won a prize, it just proves that there is no justice in this world after all,

But also in Rugby the six nations, no team can win the grand slam this year as Ireland lost against Wales so now there is three team's in the six nations that look like they can win within first with 4 more points than second place is England in second is Ireland with vastly superior point difference on Wales

No comments:

Post a Comment