Thursday 26 March 2015

Day 628

Day 628;

Now today I gave myself a fright, as in a shock not as in an actual screaming fit. So if you would like to read in more depth into this slight scare then read on, if not don't forget to close the tab down on your way out (I think it's key board shortcut ctrl+w or cmd+w).

.But today I have also been to the gym, I have doe pathetically on the rowing machine, as I only got 100 M in approximately 5:56, which is a truly pathetic time. Well I know theres two kinds of goals that you can set yourself and they are the incremental targets and the big goal/target. I use both of these targets like I'd like to be able to row 1000M on a rowing machine at level 6 in under 5 minutes now as you could tell from the above statistics I have got a long way to go to meet that target, so at the moment I'm attempting to row 1000M in under 5:30.

As I have many more goals to get done before i Kick the Bucket/die so I am going to expand on some by writing a bucket list, so here goes...

  • I'd like to be able to row 1000M in under 5 minutes.
  • I'd like to get myself qualified to compete in some of the disability sports stuff,
    • who knows what this could lead to?
  • I'd like to produce a season of comic books
    • But I still haven't even completed my plans for issue 1 yet.
  • I 'd like to create at least one video/computer game, one that has some popularity, even if it is just 5 people of them none of them can be either friends or family of mine

No comments:

Post a Comment