Monday 2 March 2015

Day 604

Day 604;

So it has been the first day of a month which was named after the Roman god of war, Mars.

Today I got the sirloin rock on Majora's Mask and Don Gero's Mask (see below) now I found the actual execution of the lighting the flames very tricksy as I had even tried using the flame arrows to complete this task in previous attempts which were to no avail but I am still looking for the hookshot, I wonder if I can find it in the bottom of the lake, after defeating Goht? But no it wasn't there.



But I have just invaded the pirates base and I have taken a photo of a pirate, of which I traded for a seahorse, so I've used the seahorse to get to the sea snakes nest and I almost half way through picking up the Zora eggs.

But I have watched the country that I live in team loose in the six nations Rugby to a team that today was better, so at least I can say that the better team won the match.


No comments:

Post a Comment