Monday 16 March 2015

Day 618

Day 618;

So today has been today...  the football team that I supply haven't managed to loose again today, which was probably as they didn't play a game today but I would hate for any technicalities to be brought in to it.

So today the new F1 season started, the race started but only eleven drivers managed to complete the course and it was Lewis's old team mate that finished in 11th just out side of the points,  now the race was won by Lewis but the race was a bit dull by all accounts.

But today in the world of Termina I attempted to beat the Goron's in one race. which I'did, which lead me to get the golden powder. Then I went to the blacksmiths I got the half finished sword basically then he said that I needed to talk to the other man and then say yes then select the bottled go gold then I had to wait for the next morning and then I I got the awesome sword.

Oh darn it ...

No comments:

Post a Comment