Tuesday 3 March 2015

Day 605

Day 605;

Now today was the six hundredth and fifth day within this long boring existence that I call my life, but there was two interesting things that I did today.

The first of the two was my go on Majora's Mask I haven't got the hookshot yet but I am invading the pirates base in hope of finding it there, I think that I might, But from here on in the game I have absolutely no recollection of where to go to/from until the final battle of which I am unsure of how I should execute it, but it should execute it but I am guessing that I'm going to have to reset time and defeat all of the bosses of the temples in the three day time limit and then I have to go to the top of clock tower play the tune that you get given by the giant of wood fall temple, I think it's the oath to order but I am unsure, then the giants come out stopping the moon from crashing into Termina then I have to defeat the Majora's Mask, and then game over game complete, another epic adventure complete. But I won't be able to do that until I complete Skyward Sword, Minish Cap, Four Swords(?) and Ocarina of Time,

My second part of intrigue today happened when I was at the all abilities athletics club, the term all abilities literally means cripples (like me) and other people with additional needs. Today I fell over multiple times when I was attempting some Yoga Positions that I had done on my Wii multiple times in the past. I only stacked it on the attempts due to my right led being to close to my left hand, as I did with my right hand which was too close to my left leg in the same pose earlier on so I adjusted my legs positioning to my arm and there I go, so why didn't I think of that again? I am so stupid.

No comments:

Post a Comment