Thursday 12 March 2015

Day 614

Day 614;

Today I have been to the Gym, it was fun and tiring; but if I closed my eyes forever, will it all remain unchanged?



Smooth? I don't know. But I like that song and I was thinking tiring, what happens when someone's ting they're eyes tend to close more and I had noticed that immense song from the internet as I was searching fantasy, randomly.

But no song is safe from criticism and I shall prove it here as it says in the lyrics, "If I could have just one wish" but then they say "I'd wipe the cobwebs from my eyes" What is your wish? Lita Ford did you mean you'd of wished to redo the incident with new opened eyes?

But anyway with what I said yesterday I wanted to congratulate Allergy as she has found somebody...

Plus have you seen sof of the creatures made out of Durax?


But finally I have beat the fish, you know the boss of the water temple, the third temple, so what I am going to do to this game is going to be complete it up to the final showdown, then I am going to complete Skyward sword to Ocarina of Time before completing the game outright so I can hopefully complete them all in the correct order due to the timeline

No comments:

Post a Comment