Thursday 5 March 2015

Day 607

Day607 ;

So all of a sudden it has been the next day, and today I have been to the Gym as well as my quest in Termina (but from my probably misinformed level of Spanish literacy means 'she ends' but I am incorrect in that guess, as it means 'ends') of which I have failed at today and I cannot believe my eyes.


So first things first, at least from the order that I have specified, as I have been to the gym it was fun, especially as I have been told and encouraged to get myself "classified" so I can start competing in some actual competitions for disabled people, which I think includes me; I only state which I think includes me as I am disabled but it's the people bit that I am unwary of. I'm more of a crippled freak, Or a disadvantaged mute-ant but switch the word ant for homo-sapien, if you would feel especially generous: with your descriptions  of me.

So my adventure in Ends, went like this today, went as follows, hopelessly but I put it down to my eyes being in a poor state. Which comes back to my eyes, as the best I could get on the swim through the targets to get the beavers Jar was 18 I couldn't get the final 2, so I lost sight once when I was attempting to complete it, but I should know that is a pathetic excuse.Of which probably will be getting fixed tomorrow, yes I should be getting some more Rat poison injected into me tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment