Saturday 28 March 2015

Day 630

Day 630;

Today it has been the day numbered 630, and I discovered that it was the French Alps that Emu went to.

Yes the French Alps the ones that the plane crashed into the other day, and today I noted this as it was being talked about on the radio quite almost all day. It was being gone on about all day as they had discovered that it was the co-pilot's fault as he had been given a sick note of which the co-pilot had already ripped up and left it at home for the time period of this plane journey.

But I was going to type about that as we found a photograph on social media which had Emu and 2 of her friends that she went on holiday with to the French alps and Mich was struggling to guess the person in the photo that was Emu, as Emu looked similar to another one of her friends. He guessed it incorrectly and even I guessed it correctly, as 1 the other Emu has got a bit of a hunch and 2 she's quite a bit more pastey.

Today I got a bit more of nothing completed on Majora's Mask, even though I tried to complete the second day of the 3 days of gaming mini quest.

No comments:

Post a Comment