Wednesday 18 March 2015

Day 620 p2

Day 620 p2;

So what did I do yesterday?

You failed at beating the Gorman brothers on Majora's Mask.

Yes but you know it isn't easy, neither is it as easy as on Ocarina of Time as you only have 51.something to complete the course in, which is on a bigger than the course on Ocarina of Time.

Now I know I did that yesterday but the real surprise from yesterday was the football and the team that I support won 2-0 it was  an unlikely result especially if you take the first half of the game into consideration where the team that I support could as probably should have gone at least 4 goals behind but it was thanks to the faultless display by the teams goal keeper that denied all of their attempts, then for the second half of the game it was more even until the team that I support got a penalty, but this time it was allowed to be a penalty and the goal keeper went the wrong way, which put the team that I support a goal ahead, which changed the shape of the opposition team as they commit more men forward to get back into the game but then there was just one break up the pitch when the opposition team had basically camped the team that I support end to get a goal back when the break happened and the score was 2-0 which makes it the 3 home victory that we have viewed this season and the last two were against the team at the top and the team at the bottom everyone else they lose against, at home at least , at least since the victory against the top side; I know it's unlikely but if the team that I support can just string together some good, winning, form now until the end of the season they should just manage to stay up in the league that they are in at the moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment