Saturday 21 March 2015

Day 623

Day 623;

So it has been the day number 623 or just have it as 6 divided by 2 equals 3, now I'm sorry for that little outbreak of randomness, I'm unsure how successful I have been on the previous 622 days, as I have forgot about all the days previous to today.

I know that I could just quickly take a look at any of my previous days to see what I have done prior but no, I don't feel like checking out some of my previous days at the moment. But I can remember some of what I did yesterday as I know I whatched some Fairy Tail, as I continued within my watch of it today, and I know that I failed at the Gormon Brothers racetrack on Majora's Mask again yesterday, only as I'm still having to attempt at beating them today, which I still fail at, every time I play it.

But what else happened today? I don't know.

No comments:

Post a Comment