Saturday 14 March 2015

Day 616

Day 616;

Now today was the day of rednose day, my rednose has got spectacles and a bit of hair drawn on the sides of it's head.

One of my favourite parts was the James Bond scetch, I especially liked the sketch with the Hawking transformer that was epic, good bye mis penguin and mr David,

But I'm guessing that I'm going to have to stop with my doing of this blog entry, as I have just dozed off, so how could I expect anything for today? But in the world that ends in three days today I got the adult wallet and I acquired a load of heart pieces. So now I just need to go to the curiosity shop on the final day to purchase the all night mask. Then I can stay away even through some of the old woman from inside of the stock pot inn.

No comments:

Post a Comment