Sunday 8 March 2015

Day 610

Day 610;

Now today from what I can remember was quite similar to yesterday from what I can remember.

Now I watched more Star Trek: Deep Space Nine, and today I saw Warf loose his brother and Quark lost his brother also, but by quark I meant the Ferregi, Quaek the great con-man lost his nephew to the federation a while back but now he's lost his brother to the federation.

I also played a bit more on Majora's Mask but I managed to beat the first of the beaver Bros with literally no resistance and then after a few attempts at the second stage, I managed to get the complete 25 but then my time ran to before I could get into the beavers home within the time limit, now as soon as I did that I wanted to put it correct right away but i started it off again, by clicking A on the option that said sure, so I started and my 3DS battery went flat, which sucks.

No comments:

Post a Comment