Wednesday 4 March 2015

Day 606

Day 606;

Now the above number is what number of day that it has been, Within this day that had a considerable section of it devoted to disappointment, how can it be that the football team that I support managed to beat the best team in the league that they're in, 3-2, and then they lost to a team that is competing with them to avoid relegation?

Fear of the dark, fear of the dark,
I have constant fear that something's,
always near,

Lyrics are from the song Fear of the Dark by Iron Maiden of which I heard today when I switched the digital radio channel over to Planet Rock,

I like that song it almost makes me want to take up the electric guitar and it makes me want to sing/shout but if you have read my blog before you should know that I am a mute, as in I can not speak.

Now so my life in Termina today has got more interesting now that I have located the hookshot< even if it should more probablly be called the longshot as I'm sure that Link upgraded his hookshot for a tongshot within Ocarina of Time.

No comments:

Post a Comment