Thursday 19 March 2015

Day 621

Day 621;

My IQ I have tested my IQ today and I'm thinking that it's too high for me, especially as I was doing this IQ test first and I only got 66 IQ points for answering it but it's a stupid test, they both are stupid tests, especially the one telling me that I have above average intelligence.

IQ Test

60-80 IQ: low intelligence
81-110 IQ: average intelligence
111-130 IQ: above average
131-150 IQ: gifted
151-200 IQ: genius


But I just wanted to tell you people that I got just under the borderline on gifted twice, I got 130 twice in a row on doing that test so I attempted it a third time. and on the third attempt I got 139/look below.

IQ Test

You could say that I cheated at the test, and you may be correct with that assumption. But my memory isn't too great + how am I supposed to know which ones I got incorrect and wouldn't I just think that I got some correct which I did in every conceivable other reality got wrong.

But the Ben that I am excited about going to see about my potential participation on some disability winter sports I think is called Sneesby, Ben Sneesby. But this is only speculation as I know he's younger than me and he has already participated at a Winter Olympics and I think I saw him on the box getting his 11th place finish I wonder if I could ever get into team GB Paralyimpics team? As I'm an English which is a subsection of Britain which in turn is a section of Great Britain which in turn is what GB means. But I'm unsure if I somehow get selected to become part of team GB would I have to rake this blog down, as I know that I have covered some pretty controversial subjects like Islam, and I've been thinking how would the team like to be affiliated with some of the stuff that could be misinterpreted as Bigoted  when it is factually correct, not bigoted.

But how did I do on majora's Mask today? not very well I failed in exactly the same position today as yesterday/on horseback,

No comments:

Post a Comment