Sunday 22 March 2015

Day 624

Day 624;

Now today has been unusual, as I can actually remember writing about yesterday/day 623.

Which is unusual as I can't remember doing that before.

As I can remember thinking about typeing today that I failed again to beat the Gormon brothers on the game Majora's Mask, but I have just  managed to beat them in a race it only took me 28 attempts today to beat them never mind that it might have already taken me 50 attempts a day early to no avail, and doesn't it suck when you get up the last three fences to jump and you get the first two and you've ran out of carrots before you get to the third. So there I was with the Gorman's behind me I jumped the first two fences I pressed A to bost speed but nothing happened, to my speed, something did happen to me I crashed into the fence. But then it was on what I could call my miracle runI dud it: finally. The Garo's mask is now mine, it's all mine, mu ha ha.*/maniacal laughter*

Ok so you've finally eat the brothers, what else have you actually done, today?

Ok, not much in all honesty, because I have spent the whole afternoon watching the six nations Rugby, and it was won by a nation that I have some ancestral links to. No not an African nation. I mean Ireland. But England came second due to the fact the try that was passed forward against Scotland from last week ends game. But then if we had them playing those points again we would probably have to have Jhonney Sexton kicking those 3 penalty shots again and him getting all three of them over the posts instead of just the one that he did get over today. In they're 40-10 away victory at Scotland, as Itally were hammered by Wales 61-20, but then England made a score of 55,  but it was to the frogs 35, leaving England 6 short of Irelands point total.


No comments:

Post a Comment