Tuesday 24 March 2015

Day 626

Day 626;

So today I was thinking about my new way to p;ay video/computer games, I gave it a code name of OI Drive, formally of the name MOI Drive.

What the anagram OI and MOI stand for are Overactive Imagination and My Overactive Imagination, respectively. So the concept works by interfacing directly with your brain so you are actually part of the game I know there could be many problems with it. Like if you wanted to you could potentially program in to some soft ware the compulsion to murder or take drugs,

But what I actually did today was to go to my local athletics club, which was fun. especially the realisation of how weak my arms still are; it's (meaning I'm) honestly pathetic.

But  today I didn't manage to find any time to play on the game that ends in three days. Which is a blow.

No comments:

Post a Comment