Wednesday 25 March 2015

Day 627

Day 627;

Today has been day numbered 627, today I have got an appointment to see the GP not as in actually going to see the GP instead today I got told that my appointment tis on such and such day.

.But firstly today I worked on my redemption, for not playing on Majora's Mask yesterday, So firstly I explored a bit more of Termina, I found the thief's hideout, in the part of the map which is just before the place which only has 2 inhabitants a father and a daughter, but firstly you have to have to find the ghost composers brother to play the song of storms to, then when the music house starts playing to drive the mummies/Gibdo's away which when it does they burst some pretty impressive moves. But then you've got to wait until the little girl has left the house and moved far enough away for you to sneak into the house then go down into the basement to then wake up there mummy so you can play the song of healing which will get you the Gibdo's Mask so then it'd your turn to go up into the well. but then I have to talk to the Gibdo's to find out what they want, then I have to find out what they want and to deliver it ti them.

So I'm going to complete the Anju and Kafei quest first, well attempt to at least.

No comments:

Post a Comment