Wednesday 31 December 2014

Day 544

Day 544;

So today was the eve of new years eve, which means that by the time that you're reading this (at earliest) it will be new years eve.

But today I haven't found time to make my Festive (Fez-tive) project a reality at least not today which should mean that the earliest that I would be getting it up isn't until after the new year so it'll be late like the majority of my work.

But I'm about to tell you all a very good bit of news, but this isn't something that actually impacts you at all as I have got the imprisoned defeated for the third time within the awesome game Skyward Sword, how I managed to get it defeated was by acquiring the assistance of Allergy to do the actual slashing, stabbing and movement; and I was the brain for this endeavour as I told her how she could defeat it; which was restively simple so even I could have done it; obviously as long as my arms would have cooperated which is basically my only issue.

What about the fact that you're insane?

That actually helps me in completing the games, if I wasn't insane I'd still probably be back at Skyloft trying to learn how it is possible for a humanoid can ride aback of a Loftwing, which is a giant bird, especially a person such as Groose would probably be too much weight on that bird, and how about the birds flimsy bones, as the bones that the birds are made out of would be hollow but it will also make them pretty timid.

But tonight on DVD's, I have watched X-men Days of Future Past, but as I learnt from watching it it was set after the film that Xavier dies, Magneto gets his powers removed and that Wolverine kills Jean,

But the events of the former films mustn't have happened.

But we saw Wolverine killing Jean, in the film. This film is confusing especially if you have seen X-men 1, 2 and 3 before it, as at the beginning it's got Xavier and Eric alive and fully powered up, but the medication the Xavier and beast took shouldn't have taken Xavier's powers away as beast could still transform into beast or xavier should have got a new power from taking the medication e.g. Mystique's power or just part of it for however long that it lasted,.

Stop picking holes in a decent film.

Ok. I'll leave you all, but if I could just state this fact which is a little pick, I guess, The film said that Mystique only killed one man before her death but she was an arch villainess in the at least 3 of the other X-men films including one where she states to a guard I'm going to kill you myself and then she precedes to execute that scheme, as well as the guard, later on in the film, which must have been before that occurrence that Xavier said she hadn't killed anyone until the man that gets her killed which is obvious as she's not died but the the man that she kills was also much latter on in her time line, very confusing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment