Monday 8 December 2014

Day 521

Day 521;

So today was a disappointment for almost exactly the same reasons as yesterday, which were no playtime on Skyward Sword, and a second here's my almost part as I got no work on my Fez-tive season project done today, (yesterday I got almost naught done on it).

But why didn't you today?

I didn't as after lunch I had to go with Mich to the indoors cycling world championships at the London velodrome, to watch Laura Trot win another Gold Medal, well that was it for the home nations medals tally from what I saw, but there was a Mr John somebody who was also on team GB who was doing the same event as Laura I think but he crashed out on a previous event so he was sixth coming into the event that I saw, which was the points race, and he ended up seventh as he couldn't stay on two wheels while he was going around the corner, then there was another GB track cycling athlete that shouldn't have made it into the final that she qualified for and as a result she came fifth in the final, but anyway the reason that I'm saying she shouldn't have qualified was as she finished fourth out of six in a race and to qualify for the gold medal race off you had to finish in the top three, but then the person that had beat her into third place got disqualified for doing something wrong, my thoughts is a British conspiracy. But that's my memories that go with watching that event; but just for fair play there was also a Dutch winner, gold I think in the male sprint, and there was a gold for the Columbian team that I can remember as I like the national anthem of Columbia. I know that many other awards were given out, but I can't remember what, or who, they were for.

But on the way home from London I traveled by train to a station that is in the city which is close to the town of which I live in, on the train ride I overheard a young lady mention the town/city of the football team that I support and then Mich informed me that the football team that I support won a Football Match, but it was a FA cup match Which means that they have got through to another round which they could play any team that is still in the competition or any team from the higher leagues, but either way r=the team that I support is almost definitely going to lose in the next round, as they aren't doing very well in the actual league that they are in, so they could keep on playing they're best football in the FA cup and they could do well in it this session. But if they do that some of the bigger clubs may notice some of the best players in the team and they may buy them, ah it's modern day slavery but it is acceptable. Therefore weakening the team, but anyway you can't play the same team that you play for a big match in the FA cup in the league, well actually you can but what I was meaning was that if you play your strongest team on a Sunday, then the next day you had another match and you played the exact same team couldn't your players start feeling sluggish and getting injured more due to the tiredness?

But I am aware that my person doesn't match up with my personality. As on last Monday Mr F said that I looked fifteen, so then I pointed him over to Mitch who corrected him, but in my mind I feel closer to ninety four which was the age that Mr S Big said I was.

No comments:

Post a Comment