Monday 22 December 2014

Day 535

Day 535;

So today I went to my GM and GD's home, which was up in the west country.

Ye-hah.

I said the west country not the wild west.

O... o... oh... shut up.

Moving on, as you asked Green, I today on the way back from the house in the west country I played on the Zelda game Minish Cap. On today I managed to defeat the complete temple, minus the starting section, which included the boss battle and finding the Map, the boss key, and the compass, in I think the reverse order to what I have typed them down. So all that I can remember that I have to do is I have to take the forth element to the sword restoration room to make the sword the Pictori Sword and then I should break back into the Hyrule castle through the defences that Vatti has put in place for himself and then I need to defeat Vatti, and then game over, game complete.  Hyrule saved, the princess saved from her life as a statue.

But I can't allow that to happen until I have completed Skyward Sword.

No comments:

Post a Comment