Thursday 11 December 2014

Day 524


Day 524;

Now today was only a third decent as I got nowhere on my project or in my game file the best thing that I fif yoday was go to the gym, but I tied my feet up properly. un the shoes that I was wearing today so U could have no excuse for my lacklustre performance /on the rowing machine today.

Which was seriously lacking I think I only managed to get 1000m in just under 6 minutes this week at a time of something lie 5.48 give not take (probably) x many seconds, still too slow. But still I had fun.

But the I say a photograph of one of my school "friends" I'm unsure about the friend part while we were both at school, I have some faint recollection of her being in league with some of the girls that bullied me, the type of bulling that is on the phycological level none of that physically beating people or me up. But that was a death time ago, I've experienced that world end and this new begin since then  so I only have half memories of her then with somebody called AS I think not with the new Friend HB who is also a mutual friend of ours. But from what I can remember is that I preferred the physical type of being bullied, as it would be over quicker and I could defend myself better from that type of bulling, without jamming my fingers in my was and going "Na Na Ne Na, I can't hear you", acting about five years old.

Edit: Due to the circumstance which of my brain being made out of briefs, I have made a little bit of an arse out of myself, as I asked the friend about the event and I had got it wrong, I had the correct forename of the person but I muddled up the surname, so the person with the prettiest nude back that I have seen didn't participate in any of the before mentioned shenanigans.

But the picture was of her nude back without any straps on it and then underneath the picture some other friend stated =
Attention seeking boobies
So then I jumped in in no literal context what so ever, else wise that'd look very weird, and stated -
Did you know that you having "Attention seeking boobies" may actually be doing your health some good, in the long term, it supposedly stops them sagging. when you get older.
Then the friend that I'm typing about also commented -
Sweeet  ha ha
Now she could have said that about many things like the first point about her attention seeking boobies but I don't think else she'd have said it sooner than she did. So what about my comment could be described as sweet? Well it could have been my incorrect assertion that was that it supposedly stops them sagging which is incorrect not wearing a bra only reduces the speed of your breasts sagging, You can read an article (on this subject) by clicking here.

No comments:

Post a Comment