Wednesday 10 December 2014

Day 523

Day 523;

So it has been day number 523,

Yes, we got that but what happened?

Well not much but my disappointment As I didn't get around to playing on Skyward Sword today yet again.

Because?

I was too bust creating some of my characters for the celebration of the years shortest day, YouTube thing. I made some progress at least on Yellow and Blue.

But none on either Green or myself?

Sorry, but I just have to get the two of them dressed up,

Why did you dress me up last time?

Well yes, I gave you those shorts,

Yes and that was it.

Yes I know. But you didn't complain at the time,

I know but what I have to state is that wasn't it a bit unequal how I was there with only my nether regions covered but yellow got her own swimming costume.

Ok, Red, what would you like a swimming costume as well?

No, that would cause too much hassle, why don't you just do the same for Yellow as me?

Ok, ok, just let me sleep on ir, I'll give you an answer in the morning.


No comments:

Post a Comment