Monday 15 December 2014

Day 528

Day 528;

So it has been another uneventful day of my continued, waste of an existence.

One of which I have done nothing to get to completing my follow up for my Fez-tive season project, but I did play on some more Skyward Sword, such a pity it wasn't what I stated I should be doing last time,, as I'm sure I stated that I should be defeating the imprisoned in order to upgrade the shield.  But no I was off to the sandy region to away the dragon, by returning the time shift stone to it's space in front of the gorge; I think.

But what else did you do. today?

I cannot remmember.

You're really lame.

Yes I kind of know that, but I'm going  to tell you guys a secret.

What?

What?

What?

What?

So are you.

No way.

We're not.

Now we're so much cooler than you, for a start.

Hang on ac second there Red if you think about it actually we aren't.

What do you mean Green?

I was meaning that we all come out of his retarded mind, we have no bodies of our own, and then he is the one that is doing the typing.

So basically he just called his own mind retarded?

Basically yeah.

So tak you two, If I didn't know the two of you as well as I did I'd feel offended right about now. So you know about Night Mares (bad dreams) is a day mare a bad day dream?

...
...

No comments:

Post a Comment