Tuesday 23 December 2014

Day 536

Day 536;

So today it has been the fifth hundredth and thirty sixth day of my life and on this day I am kicking myself as I knew there was something that I've been planning to put on this website but I have forgot it.

It could have been Allergies complaining about my hair as I don't want to go to the hair dressers, which is for the reason of at the hair dressers they charge you money to get your hair cut, but I know that Tini had a set of dogs hair shavers a while back and she always did a good job on the dogs, before she became allergic to dogs hair, so why can't they just do that to me; why can't they just shave the hair off of my head?

Now i didn't get any of any Legend of Zelda game played today, which was as I was creating my Festive season card today, so watch out in yout inboxes in I have you in my address book, as you may just get one.


No comments:

Post a Comment