Friday 12 December 2014

Day 525

Day 525;

So todayI have become aware of an epic failure within my brains memory nodes, it was about my account of friend that has the same first name as the "friend" and I would like to apologise to her, so here goes; to Miss, I apologise for any and all offences, even though it wasn't intended to be offensive at all.

So I shall start myself off with something that I forgot about yesterday when I was typing about the gym, as yesterday on the cross trainer it was actually reading a heart rate but I'm thinking that it was broken, as after I had only been on it for no more than two minutes it was reading my heart rate at 150, but then later on in on the same machine it was saying that my heart rate was 64, and that was when I worrying. Strange, is this old body.m

But today I got to lay on some more of the Skyward Sword game.

No comments:

Post a Comment