Thursday 18 December 2014

Day 531

Day 531;

So today it was the day that has been mentioned above.

Yawn, what have you done today then hotshot?

Well I wouldn't go that far,

 In what respect? calling you hotshot... ok... I was being facetious,

Ok

Well what have you done today, or do I have to sit around here all night not getting any answers?

Oh sorry, well today I went to the gym, but today in the gym my heart rate was only measured on one piece of equipment which was the cross trainer which said seventy seven.

5.36 on the rowing machine and that was after I was told that I was twenty seconds behind schedule early on in the routine so I made up fourteen seconds in the last seven hundred meters of the row, pathetic; honestly pathetic.

How disgraceful of you, Savage, I bet you didn't even get a go on Skyward Sword today,

Oh yeah how right you are, but I did get around to start to make my fez-tive greetings card,

No, why can't you say christmas card?

I can say, as in type it, but I don't like to,

Why?

Because it deels like congratulating one minority (or majority) for the theft of many peoples culture and traditions within an attempt to unify people but it does in-turn backfire and it divides them. As even in Christian groups they have got divisions and they can't all decide on the correct translation to read of their holly book, the Muslims of this world have a lot easier to understand book arrangement, as it's one book which is the ravings of a lunatic from the pre modern era.  Contradictions  are plentiful and my favourite verse goes as follows.


As a friend told mw about about that passage it doesn't mean that they are going to strike from me every finger tip it'd just the apostates, as if that should be an better, plus if there was a God why didn't it show it's self to us all at birth then we could forget hit and then if we did, then good bye finger tips.

No comments:

Post a Comment