Tuesday 30 December 2014

Day 543

Day 543;

So today was a day which only needed a twenty one on the end to get a fantastic number, the number which is from five to one of which I am currently feeling as if I should crack a joke about it being five to one o'clock in the morning as I type this for yesterday, but I'm not about to for one good reason; it's not five to one am as I'm typing this.

I have been having the feeling that I should be getting back to my festive season E-card project soon else it won't be the festive season anymore as I finish it.

As I have been watching some more of Star Trek; Deep Space Nine today, plus I have got a bit of my redemption today also as I got around to playing on Skyward Sword, within the game I healed the second dragon, with the life fruit from the tree of life, to of it you have to pick up the seed for the tree then you can go to Faron then to the sealed grounds and then you should go into the temple, note that there is a hole for you to put the seed in on the left hand side of the wheel of time; go into the wheel of time then go in the direction to the hole that you just noted place the seed in that hole, get back to the wheel return though it then tun back yo the place that you marked previously, roll into the trees then the fruit will fall collect the fruit and take it to the dragon problem solved now it's just time to get back to Faron Defeat the Imprisoned and ask for Farons part of the song. I'm almost on the home straight in completion of the game.

No comments:

Post a Comment