Wednesday 24 December 2014

Day 537

Day 537;

So today I haven't actually played on Zelda games, again, as it was Tini's Anniversary day today, it was the anniversary of the day of her birth, if you want to be picky; Emu! But I was shortening it for her card.

Potentially as I was running slightly behind on time while I was making it. Besides today I got myself back up to where I wanted to get to on my festive e-card by yesterday, so I'm only 1 day behind schedule now,

So please allow me to get this correct, so you started this project two days ago and you're only one day behind?

Urm yeah.

For pete's sake how hopeless are you?

Urm...

Don't Answer that question it was a rhetorical question.

Ok.Today I have been looking up on more of the Zelda fan theories. And the following one caught my eye, even though Ravio bears a striking resemblance to bunny Link from a Link to the Past (alttp) But you could retain your form if you had the moon stone but that was the dark world not Lorule and Link faces no physical changes after entering Lorule, without a moon stone?

No comments:

Post a Comment