Tuesday 2 December 2014

Day 515

Day 515;

Ok so today, was this day that was numbered 515.

So what have you done on this day, Savage?

Now Yellow today I went to the athletics thing again, which was fun with my attempts to go quicker, But I failed at it this week.

Ha fallire, but it wasn't all that you failed at today, now was it.

No it wasn't, I also failed in Hyrule, today.

Now I can remember that, it was when you had to flu into the eyeballs n the wind spirits back/underbelly, and then you've got to deflect the ball go mucous that come from the parasites mouth back at the beast, then you have to go harry carry on it's eye,

That's correct, now guess which part I failed on?

I'm guessing all three.

Well I'm guessing the first one as he is terrible at flying, so terrible in fact he couldn't get onto parts two and three.

Well green you're correct.

Aw why didn't I get my say?

Sorry Blue. I wasn't aware that you had anything new to contribute.

Well I didn't but it'd still be nice to to be asked,

Ok, well I don't really know what I should be typing about now as I've got two things on my mind that I have just watched. well the first is about Atlantis the second series. It was in the first episode when I saw the reference to the Argus boat and then I remembered that their was a myth that was called Jason and the Argonauts which made sense as the TV program stared a main character called Jason, they, and a few of the characters names were correct the myth other than that nothing I could notices true to the original story (at least not from what I have watched). But the other thing that I have watched was called "the day after tomorrow:into infinity" which wad fascinating despite being severely floored, now I state that as they always has the earths level of gravity when and wherever they were in space

No comments:

Post a Comment