Saturday 27 December 2014

Day 540

Day 540;

So it has been the day I numbered 540, and just was almost all others I have forgotten what I have done for the most part,

The only thing that I can actually remember about the day will be the game of football that I watched the team that I supported played the better football over the course of the match had two goals disallowed for offside even though the first of the two goals should have stood defiantly, according to the teams manager of the team that I support. And if they had allowed the first of the disallowed goals then the game would have been tied at a score of 2-2 instead of a 1-2 defeat, the opposition must have only had 3 shots no the team that I supports goal in the whole match, only one of them was saved by the goal keeper,  The two that weren't saved were just 1 on 1's with the keeper, without a  defensive player even close to the oppositions player, but so what can. I do about it, at all, let alone now it has already passed us by.

So what else can you remember about it?

Thank you for asking me about that.

Well  I should think you are, especially as you were hinting at it so much.

Me hinting, on this page?

No not on this blog in your head, fool. 

Oi shut it, Now wh... I remember, I was about to tell you about how I epically failed to get any progress on my Legend of Zelda, quest but I remembered my time spent yesterday as Link in Super Smash Bros and I spent a little time as Toon Link today, in Super Smash Bros.

No comments:

Post a Comment