Sunday 28 December 2014

Day 541

Day 541;

So today has been the 541st day, within this unexciting trip down the linear progression of time, as that is how I view this world.

Such a pity that I cannot remember even half of the instances that happened to me on this day, let alone in my past.  But today I could remember one instance of thought that I was having during this day, but then I forgot the actual thought, it wasn't about Hyrule 20,000 or about Hyrule 2000, which are two concepts for two separate but similar Legend of Zelda spin off games and I've got a third one also, which is called Hyrule pre SS, and the third one is the war of Hyrule that was before Skyward Sword, and the Hyrule 2000 would be about if Hyrule was in the time of the 20th century earth with all of the weapons and the conflicts that it entailed to us, and the Hyrule 20,000 is just set in the future of hyrule Like the Star Fox and Metroid games, So each of these games could be released with a couple of actual Zelda games to pad out the time line into the futuristic games and Tingle could have you on speed dial, so instead of having navi f=shouting hey at you every time she notices something, you could have the crazy frog in your pocket shouting at you then you pick it up and you get "Kooloompa Mr Fairy, your wii remotes batteries are running low" or something about the enemy that you have got a target lock on.

But sadly I didn't get around to playing on Skyward Sword today, but I did play on Hyrule Warriors which I could point to as a little bit of an inspiration for the three previously mentioned games.

And I can also remember some of the other things that I did, as I watched some of the episodes of Star Trek Deep Space Nine.

No comments:

Post a Comment