Sunday 7 December 2014

Day 520

Day 520;

So today it was another disappointing day, but it was almost doubly disappointing today as I only got a couple of minutes worth of work on my Celebration of the winter solstice project.

So today I had a couple of JW's come and visit me, but i had forgotten my talking machine for me to ask them any questions that I have got about the bible as that is what they asked me for, but then they asked me to visit the web address which was on the sheet of paper that they had hand to me. It could have ben as I was still in my pyjamas at the time that they knocked on the door. As I hadn't even finished my breakfast cereal.

And just the forth piece of the Triforce is called the Triforce of Shadows apparently but is that Hylia's part as that part in skyward sword looks like but the way I see it is that there was originally four Goddesses/three Din Fyora and Nayru,  and x. but x could have been demise or some other sinister creation. not Hylia who's piece of the Triforce looks a looks a lot like the shadow that goes in the place in the centre of the Trifotce, 

No comments:

Post a Comment