Tuesday 9 December 2014

Day 522

Day 522;

So last night/this morning I had a dream, the dream I can't actually remember by now as I predicted so I made a note of it for me to publicise my dream just about now, so lease enjoy reading my tale,

My dream that I thought was reality, well I had just finished having a dream which was a bit about how I mucked up in blender the other day, it was as I had selected all of the faces on the end of the neck instead of selecting the faces around the neck, before pressing W and then circle in order to make the neck a cylinder shape/a beginners mistake, as I am a beginner at the program. but then I thought that I had awoken from the fore-mentioned as I heard and thought I saw Mich saying something along the lines of wake up, which perplexed me as I thought that I was awake and I couldn't tell him that I was awake as I'm mute, in the speaking department. Now awhile I was having the experience of my awakening, I noticed that a small device that I put in my pocket had fallen out of my pocket, so I was scrambling around in my bed looking for it but by the end of this experience I realised that it was back in my pocket but I also realised that Mich had really come to awake me, so I'm guessing that I should really get from typing my dream to eating my breakfast: now.

So that whole thing there wasn't a dream?

Well it was a dream until I found the thing in my pocket, as I didn't do what some eggs do and scramble. in reality as that was part of the dream, but the thing about Mich calling me for breakfast actually happened in both my dream and reality, so which is the dream and which is reality, I don't know but I am taking this world to be the real world.

Hang on you mean the one that you have created me in. today?

Yes Yellow I mean that one, and I also mean the one that I didn't injure myself properly this week in the athletics thing, I did run unto a wall but I had no injuries too show for it,  joe comic would it be for me to get a black (bruised) eye to appear on my face for tomorrow morning, now, just as I crashed into the wall and I was "bragging" about coming out of an athletics thing uninjured.

But I syill didn't get around to playing on the Skyward Sword game again!

No comments:

Post a Comment