Monday 1 December 2014

Day 514

Day 514;

So it was the next day of my life.

But what have you done.

Well it's a good question and I managed to equal my best score in the destruction of targets by spin attacking from aboard my loftwing.

So your still stuck?

Well heres the thing I'm not, as I had some help to complete it today.

So let me get this strength there was little Savage crying about being stuck and then you just found someone to complete it for you, my bet is Allergy.

Ow Red your being a bit harsh there I didn't catch him crying,

Ok Yellow.

But didn't Emu Mich and Cman also have a couple of goes each?

Yes they did, Blue. But I think it was only Mich. that had two (a couple) of goes both Emu and Cman had more than two goes Emu I think managed to get a high score of one and Cman managed to get a more respectable maximum score of five.

Hang on a second what was Mich's high score?

Well that is a question, but I have forgot the answer to. I think it may have been three. Then Allergy had finally finished her first essay for her University course, it's still in nursing, she is taking after her Irish Nun of a GM; who was also a nurse. But Allergy was having her first turn and she equalled my record then on her third attempt she said "This will be my last attempt for today" then she had that attempt it was a failure she repeated it once, for a fourth turn, then it was completed after six more attempts. Congratulations Allergy, you have my thanks.

Now it's time to defeat the great sky spirits parasite, and I'm up to 16 heart containers at the moment. Just four more to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment