Sunday 30 November 2014

Day 513

D'ay 513;

So it has been day 513 already and today I have attempted to fly aboard my (well it's really Link's) Loft wing to hopefully get the 10 targets busted on the Skyward Sword game.

My every attempt at this so far has failed so I have ben attempting other quests aside from the main quest that frustrated me and I have completed the quest that had the Mogma in the sky as an outcome, up by the pumpkin hut to be more exact, which before I started that quest I first had to break a chandelier getting one piece of heart as an outcome then I had to fly on my lofting to the skyloft which was good practise, especially as I only had 3 (or was it 5?) minutes to get a bottle of soup to the sparing hall which I accomplished first time, then I had to go back to pumpkin of which was more practise then I had to move some pumpkins to the shed which I made more difficult for myself by misunderstanding what she said, finally for this part of this side quest it was to use the Harp to match up with the hand signals of a person watching which I found difficult until I stopped looking and played by ear; which worked first time; and I got my second piece of heart From the Pumpkin. Then it was the Mogma in Skyloft side quest.

Bur now I shall go into a bit on theories about Htrule, and tonights one is about the Origins of the Interlopers. I know that I should type more about this topic but in slightly under 3 hours. from me writing this; this post will go live/would have gone live, tenses. 

No comments:

Post a Comment