Monday 17 November 2014

Day 500

Day 500;

Today was the day that is half way to my goal, at least until I set another one.

Basically I cannot remember what happened to me today for the most part of, but one off the things that I can remember of it was finally discovering where the rest of my 3DS games, and then the much less important thing of which was watching the first night of I'm a celebrity, but I watched up to the man getting out of the pit of snakes, which looked fun apart from him getting a snake up his shorts, but honestly I'd do that challenge for fun; if anyone wants to challenge me to do it and fund the experience. Craig Charles of Red Dwarf, Lister, is hilarious- well he is at least in that role.

But in Hyrule I cannot remember doing anything today, which wasn't very good. But my mind has often wandered off into Termina as Legend of Zelda: Majoras Mask is set to be coming out spring 2014, and news of the game is interesting as they are sating that they have changed one Boss Battle, my bets it's the final boss battle and they've made it more challenging if you get the fierce deity mask, well I'm hoping at least. but my hopes will probably be in vain as they have made the game easier to get into and they've added two fishing ponds, so you can now just sit there and fish while the world is going to hell, well it's going to be crushed by a giant rock called the moon.

No comments:

Post a Comment