Sunday 2 November 2014

Warp drive tech

I am writing this today to state a theory of how faster than light that speed travel is possible, I hope I am anyway.and I have called it warp drive tech for one reasons, which is;

It is based a bit on the name of one of the first quicker than light speed travel methods that I heard about, from Star Trek,

So the concept is that if you could get up to the speed of light in a couple of second then you should be traveling at double that speed after a couple more seconds then you should be getting to double the speed of light, and then you should be looking backwards to see forwards, well at least according to a YouTube video that I watched a long time ago.

But this defies the core of many peoples beliefs about the universe, many scientists with their E=MC2 things,, but if you could explode a whole new temporary star if only for a second then you should be travelling at the speed of light and then you should, if you were in a vacuum, keep accelerating at the same speed; now I'm not a physicist and I can't see why the speed of light has to be the terminal velocity, I don't even se how the discovery of a particle that travels faster than the speed of light would ruin Einstein's theory of relativity. but then again I'm no physicist my friends, Easto and Heto, are though so maybe I should ask them. But I think it's something to do with the vacuum of space that is around the world that inhabit along with almost countless other species, isn't really a vacuum.

But but while i was looking for more stuff on the potential inter planetary travel I found a very intresting youtube video on some more theoretical physics which had everyone that was going on the flight could sit around going about their daily business and the ship is in a bubble and the bubble actually changes the space around the ship and into the space by pumping a load of negative energy into the space, I think. Well it's to change the nature of the space around the bubble which forces the ship to spontaneously change it's positioning, again I think I am by no means anything better than terrible a physics the same goes with the biggest and most deadly and most addictive game around the game of life.



No comments:

Post a Comment